Our founding members are Dr. Stéphan Wessels, who is a large animal veterinarian, Elzaan Fourie, our livestock scientist, and Marita Verster, who runs our company’s administration, finances and day-to-day operations with an iron fist.
The products and medication we offer are hand-selected by those who truly knows best for your animals. We are dedicated to supply quality, well-known and trusted brands.
At Agrivet Bloem we take pride in our work. It’s not just a job to us. Animal health is our specialty and we want to leave a healthy, lasting footprint in the farming community and animal health landscape,
Agrivet Bloem. Where animal health is our business
- Our goal is to offer our clients the best and most complete line of high-quality products at affordable prices.
- We aim to help you take care of your animals while saving your farm money.
- To provide excellent customer service for each client’s specific needs.
- After-sales service is not an option for us, it is a fact.
- To keep informed about new research, regarding medicine, equipment, diseases and treatments to better your herd health.
- Honesty, reliability and trust are central factors in our company.
- To add value to our customer’s lives and enterprises.
Agrivet Bloem was founded in February 2014, after recognizing the need among livestock farmers to have herd health specialists as partners in their farming operation, who will not only provide veterinary medicine and equipment, but who are also willing to offer them accurate, practical and informative advice regarding their herd with its own specific needs.
It is important to us to have a long-term relationship with our clients and to work alongside farmers to maintain an optimal producing herd. Being farmers ourselves, we are sensitive to the rising cost of productive farming and understand how important it is to provide the best care at the most reasonable price. Not only do we have years of experience regarding livestock health and care, we also boast with degrees, ranging from a veterinary degree to honor degrees in animal anatomy and physiology, animal breeding and animal nutrition.