Forray 65® Injection kills redwater (babesiosis) and tick borne gall sickness (anaplasmosis) organisms in cattle. It also prevents Asiatic redwater for up to 4 weeks and African redwater for up to 8 weeks in cattle. Forray 65® Injection is also indicated for treatment of canine and equine babesiosis.
Contains: lmidocarb dipropionate 12 % m/v
Cattle: Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection (neck region or area of least value).
Horses: Intramuscular injection.
Dogs: Subcutaneous injection.
- Bovine babesiosis: 1 mℓ/100 kg (1,2 mg/kg) live weight.
- Anaplasmosis: 2,5 mℓ/100 kg (3,0 mg/kg) live weight.
- Equine babesiosis:
- B. caballi: 2 mℓ/100 kg (2,4 mg/kg) live weight.
- B. equi: 2 mℓ/100 kg (2,4 mg/kg) live weight. Two treatments at an interval of 24 hours may be required.
- Canine babesiosis: 0,5 mℓ/10 kg (6,0 mg/kg) live weight.
- Chemoprophylaxis of bovine babesiosis: 2,5 mℓ/100 kg (3,0 mg/kg) live weight.